Sensational Cigar Widget

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's wrong here!?!?


So Bloggers been giving me some troubles the last week or so on my MacBook. Here is how things usually work for me on here; short opinion based blog posts go through my iPhone (working fine) and in depth informative posts go through the Blogger website (on the fritz). I'm on top of this and working hard to get it figured out so I can get the blog up to date on the last few weeks of news from the shop and the cigar world. Bare with us!! Hope to have it figured out by the end of the day!!

BTW - This is a bird dog hybrid in the picture above if you were curious. This would be amazing if it were real.. Well at least with small dogs and small birds. An Eagle and German Shepherd would be scary as $&$/$!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment