Sensational Cigar Widget

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Havana Sensation Cigars: The Unofficial LFD Lounge?

I walked into my shop and realized that we carry 45 La Flor Dominicana Cigar Facings and growing.  The LFD brand is by far the brand with the most facings at Havana Sensation.  Then I asked myself why so many LFD cigars?  The answer was simple:  It is one of the finest cigars in the world!  These cigars can't stay on my shelves due to their popularity, and I also noticed that Havana Sensation's employees always take customers to the LFD cigars first.  When the managers and employees promote a brand on their own it says a lot about the brand:  In this case it is a positive statement about the quality of smoke LFD cigars are.  My hat goes out to the great people at La Flor Dominicana and their craftsmanship of quality great tasting cigars.  Cheers!

Edson Santoro

5 comments:

  1. Havana Sensation, LFD's Orlando HQ!! Thanks for the support!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed, you forgot to mention that it's also Blake's favorite cigar!

    Da le! you're my boy Ed. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He would never forget about Blake, I think he lives in his backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!!!

    Do I sense some envy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, This is best information about cigar. Thanks.

    Playstation 2 slim

    ReplyDelete